11.22.2013

Here we go again…!


So I mentioned it in my last post, but it is true… I am pregnant again!  I really don't know how you are able to forget just how terrible the first trimester is every time, but somehow we decided to do this again!  And yet again, it took quite a while for me to start feeling better.  I am now 18 weeks pregnant and due April 29, 2014.  We could not be more excited and are really anxious to see just who will be joining this family!  Of course Caroline says it's for sure a girl and Cooper is determined that it is a boy. When asked which one I would prefer, I can honestly say that I have no preference whatsoever!  Each one has been so much fun and each one has had their challenges.  And with this one, I'm sure he or she will be completely different either way.  We have entertained the idea of not finding out the gender and have so far gone back and forth on the idea.  My sonogram is scheduled in 3 weeks, so I guess we have until then to decide.  Honestly this pregnancy has just gone so quickly that I am not in that big of a hurry to find out.  I'm just happy to say that so far this peanut is growing normally and healthy!

These two have been working hard learning all of their new duties!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Your due date is Sophie's birthday :) April is a wonderful month for a baby! So excited that you'll be joining the "3 kids" ranks!

    ReplyDelete