9.25.2012

First Day of School

3 YEARS OLD
Mother's Day Out Preschool
Teachers: Ms. Micah and Ms. Tessa

Caroline started her second year of Mother's Day Out this year.  Her first day of school was September 4th and she was so excited to have several friends from last year in her class again.  She has never cried when I've dropped her off and this time was no exception.  She ran in the class like a pro and didn't look back.  The only crying I had was from Cooper who didn't want to leave!  As you can tell, Caroline wasn't exactly cooperative taking pictures, but I did manage to get a couple where she was looking my way.  My little one is growing up so quickly and really is such a young lady!

Daddy came home for this special morning!




1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures of Caroline and Cooper on the bench and walking into school with Daddy!

    ReplyDelete