1.06.2013

Its beginning to look "a little" like Christmas...

Caroline was really into decorating for Christmas this year!  Of course Josh wasted no time and started setting up the tree the first weekend we had in the new house!  If I had my choice, I would have probably skipped all of decorating, but once it was up, I did enjoy things feeling a little more like Christmas.

Everyone got to pick out their own special ornament this year.  Caroline chose a white kitty with a pink collar and feathers, Cooper picked a basketball, Josh got an ornament with 4 frogs on it and my choice was a silver frame with 2012 written on it.  
Every year I say we're going to have a "pretty" tree and every year we go back to the same old ornaments we have.  One day I'll have my tree!  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment